Quickly have all the important PowerShell cmdlets and commands at hand? Why don't you hang it on the wall?
The PowerShell page
The PowerShell page provides an overview of the most important PowerShell commandlets and voice commands.
From basic topics, such as the various data types, to cmdlets for Active Directory.
From beginners to experts, you'll find useful cmdlets and voice commands here. The ideal support for scripting!
You will find the commands to:
- PowerShell Data Types
- Configuring PowerShell and Networks
- Using modules and.NET Framework classes
- Strings and Expressions
- Access Win. Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- PowerShell scripting language
- PowerShell Classes
- Input and output commandlets
- Using the Component Object Mobile (COM)
- Pipelining and navigation cmdlets
- Active Directory (AD)
- Processes, services, events, performance indicators
- Object-oriented access to pipeline objects
- Install software
- get help
- Learn more about practical online sources of PowerShell expertise
The ScriptRunner page
You want to automate your PowerShell scripts with ScriptRunner or delegate them securely to others (e.g. HelpDesk)?
Then you will find the ScriptRunner Admin App interface on the ScriptRunner page. Here basic elements of the user interface are described and give an insight into the solution. The poster also contains detailed explanations of the various menu items, making ScriptRunner easier to use.
What is ScriptRunner? Here you can find all information directly:
- Actions: This is a policy defined for the controlled execution of a PowerShell script on a target system.
- Queries: The result of a query is an associated list of display and parameter values of a referenced PS input parameter.
- Targets: Single targets are used for VMs, online services and clients, for example. A container target is a collection of single targets. Use the "Office365 Service Target" e.g. for Azure AD, ExOnline etc.
- Automation: To automate your IT operations, you can start the actions from a third-party system, such as monitoring, ITSM, or workflows.
- Delegation: You can securely delegate actions to group or individual users, e.g. other administrators, HelpDesk or even end users.
- Scripts: Use the script header information to describe the input fields and functions of the script.
Request your PowerShell poster for free!
You want to hang the poster in your office? Then please fill in the form.
We will also send you an e-mail with a link to download as a PDF file to your e-mail address.
The poster is completely free of charge for you, we also take over the shipping costs.
- Please enter your company data. We do not send the poster to private persons.
- We send the poster as a file by email to all countries of the world. For cost reasons, we only ship by post to selected countries.
Due to the high demand, shipping may be delayed by a few days!