With ScriptRunner's free PowerShell poster you'll see the most important commands at a glance - that's one of many ways ScriptRunner helps with PowerShell scripting!
Simply fill out our order form and we
ship you 2 posters as a free package!
About the Poster
The poster is printed on both sides - on one side with the PowerShell commandlets,
on the other side you can find an overview of the user interface of the ScriptRunner Admin app and its functions.
The PowerShell side
The ideal support for PowerShell scripting.
Find commandlets for:
PowerShell data types
Configuring PowerShell and Networks
Using modules and .NET Framework classes
Strings and expressions
Access Win. Management Instrumentation (WMI)
PowerShell scripting language
Input and output commandlets
The ScriptRunner side
Automation and delegation for IT Pros and DevOps with PowerShell.
- Actions for controlled execution of PowerShell scripts on target systems.
- Queries provide an associated list of display and parameter values of a referenced PS input parameter.
- Targets allow you to manage individual systems or containers with PowerShell scripts.
- Automation of your IT operations by starting actions from a third-party system (for example, monitoring, ITSM, or workflows).
- Delegation of actions to group or individual users, such as other administrators, help desks, or even end users.
- Scripts: Use the script header information to describe input fields and functions of the script.
You want to automate your PowerShell scripts or safely delegate them to other users (e.g the help desk)?
On the ScriptRunner page you can see the interface of the ScriptRunner Admin App. You will also find a description of the basic UI elements and an introduction to the ScriptRunner solution.
Furthermore, the poster contains a detailed explanation of the various menu items, which makes it easier for you to use ScriptRunner.
What is ScriptRunner?
Find all information here: