Administrators can use the PowerShell module for Microsoft Teams to automate recurring administrative tasks.
In this webinar, we will demonstrate the capabilities of the Microsoft Teams PowerShell module.
You will also learn how non-PowerShell experts can use these features safely and effectively.
This webinar is aimed at administrators, IT and DevOps professionals, PowerShell developers and IT managers.
We'll show you in this webinar:
- Features of the current MS Teams Module
- Implement typical use cases with the ScriptRunner ActionPack for Teams
- Safely delegate administrative tasks to help desk employees and team leaders
- Use of webhooks in MS Teams
- Manage and delegate MS Teams bulk operations with PowerShell
- Creating teams based on governance policies
We look forward to welcoming you as a webinar participant!
The webinar has already ended. However, we have recorded it for you!
Please note that you will need to confirm your email address to receive the recording.
Participation in all our webinars is for free.